Swiss luxury watchmaker TAG Heuer recently introduced their first digital luxury watch, the TAG Heuer Connected Watch.
Engineered with Intel Inside and powered by Android Wear that benefits from over 150 years of Swiss expertise, savoir-faire and heritage as cultivated by TAG Heuer, a watch manufacture based in La Chaux-de-Fonds, the cradle of Swiss watchmaking and a UNESCO World Heritage site set at an altitude of 1000 meters, in the middle of Alpine pastures and mountains.
Here are the features of the TAG Heuer Connected Watch:
- IP67 splash-proof water resistance
- With case, back and lugs made from Titanium Grade 2 Case
- Scratch-resistance sapphire crystal
- 5in fully circular transflective LTPS LCD display (360×360, 240ppi)
- 410mAh battery (minimum 25 hours battery life, based on typical usage)
- 6GHz dual core processor (500mHz normal operation speed)
- 1GB main memory – 4GB storage memory
- Compatibility: Android 4.3+ / iOS 8.2+
- Two years warranty
- Bluetooth BLE 4.1 – WLAN 2.4 GHz 802.11 B/G/N
- Seven Strap colors: green, blue, orange, red, white, black and yellow
A dedicated online platform tagheuerconnected.com has been created to share the latest new features and obtain the partner applications available for the interactive counters watch faces. The TAG Heuer Connected Watch is retailed at PHP 69,999.00.
Words and Photos by Raymund Ravanera